If you’re a natural beauty, you are always looking for ways to keep your hair healthy and strong. You have a desire to bring life to your hair and to help it stay on a consistent growth pattern. One of the best ways that you can accomplish your hair goal is to use apple cider vinegar in your regular wash regimen. Yeah it smells funny but there’s nothing more sexy than having gorgeous healthy locks.
So why add ACV to your hair regimen on wash day? Well the benefits are plenty and you will be happy you did.
- Apple cider vinegar has the ability to condition your hair naturally. You will recognize within a few moments of putting the vinegar in your hair a huge change in your hair’s softness.
- It improves the porosity of your hair by making the hair able to hold and absorb moisture.
- Apple cider vinegar has the ability to help treat hair loss. If you use many different products in your hair, build-up will eventually occur within your scalp, blocking the way for new hair to push through. The vinegar will clear out these pores and you may see new sprigs of hair popping up. These new hairs are usually in a zigzag pattern when they emerge because they have been suppressed below the surface of the scalp for so long.
- If you have problems with tangled hair during and after washing you need apple cider vinegar to help smooth out your hair and make it easy to comb. This is also great for kids who are tender headed and they cry when getting their hair done.
- ACV can also be used as a substitute for shampoo. Yes it has a funny smell, but it will eventually evaporate and your hair will be squeaky clean and conditioned in the process.
- If you have a dry scalp, ACV can help sooth and treat it.
- Frizzy hair can be a mess, when you add ACV to your regimen, you will see a huge reduction in frizz.
- By soothing the hair cuticle, ACV will help prevent split ends from occurring, in turn making your hair softer, stronger and able to grow longer.
Using ACV is very easy to use. You can get a squeezy bottle of some sort and mix it with one half water and half apple cider vinegar. Shake it up pretty well. You have the option of using the vinegar before or after shampooing/co-washing or as a shampoo/cleanser itself. I personally don’t like the smell of ACV so I always use it first and then go over it with my Ruth&Mae’s Cocoa Mint Cleansing Tea.
Apple cider vinegar is inexpensive, easy and wonderful to use! I would recommend adding it to your wash day regimen in order to grow longer, stronger, healthier natural hair.
If you got value out of this please like and share!
“We have indeed revealed this (message) in the Night of Power. And what will explain to thee what the Night of Power is? The Night of Power is better than a thousand months. Therein come down the angels and the spirit by God’s permission, on every errand: Peace! This until the rise of Morn.” (97:1-5)
Blessing Bag filled with snacks, soap, toothpaste, deodorant, hand sanitizer, bottled water, inspirational (dawah pamphlets), and more 🙂
Ok so this is my very first blog post! Wow! Finally I have taken the plunge and dove into the crazy world of blogging. I guess it was long overdue. Well my name is Cèlin Monique but you an call me Bee! So I suppose you want to know a little bit about me, well I’m a teacher and an entrepreneur…want to know more? Stay tuned!